Dhaka Mobile 

Logo 

Go Back  

Dhaka Mobile > GSM Mobile / Tablets Brands -Software Area > Android based Phones / Tablets > Android

Connect with Facebook
Register Unlock support Online Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 29-06-16, 04:45 PM   #1
atonu-dhakamobile
Administrator

Sonork:
Thanked 8,770 Times in 2,903 Posts
atonu-dhakamobile is on a distinguished road
Default How To Fix Unknown Baseband In Qualcomm Based Phones.

How To Fix Unknown Baseband In Qualcomm Based Phones.

Today 8 out of 10 device by Qualcomm in market and there is one common problem in Qualcomm based phones which is Unknown BaseBand.

Some try to flash phone and some write modems or radio but mostly have no idea why baseband got unknown.

I'm not here just giving solution for Baseband i will tell you reason of this too so you can easily fix whenever you will get device for same.

Reason of unknown baseband & Solution :~

• Wrong firmware flashed on device - after flash wrong firmware there is chance to lost baseband because maybe the older firmware look for baseband in c drive and your flashed firmware search it in d drive :D so you will get unknown baseband cause of wrong path of EFS in firmware,so you can easily fix it by flashing
  • Corrupted EFS so to fix corrupted EFS you have to erase EFS partition which is MODEMST1 MODEMST2 FSG,please backup this partition first before erase or just erase MODEMST1 and MODEMST2 its safe as FSG is golden copy for them.
You can erase partition in fastboot like this "fastboot erase modemst1" and same for other just change partition name,this partition can be erase by adb too as boxes do but you will need root and some advance skills:)
  • Some time EFS not corrupted its erased so you can not fixed it by point (2) so you need a working QCN from other working phone to restore EFS partition.

In order to read and write qcn you need 1 tools QPST ,there is lots of tutorials on net how to read qcn so i will not gonna tell you here same thing so i will cover only important part.
To read write qcn you need qualcomm diag port to be enabled and its depend on phone,some phone can enable this just by code and some need root,after root you can use my tool rbsoft mobile tool to enable diag port.

Now you can read and write qcn and you will get your baseband and imei back :)

To make your work easy i attached QCN in my post for latest phone which come daily on every shop now day. :)

keep in mind all qcn imei i removed and now its 35000000 so edit your imei with hex editor.

Please if you have QCN which not in our list please post it here it will be helpful for others
Attached Files
File Type: zip QCN FILE.zip (662.7 KB, 119 views)
===================================
Best Regards
atonu-dhakamobile
All Ways Flow The Forum Rules

We have come together as a forum to build more beautiful
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atonu-dhakamobile For This Useful Post:
Faruk_Patwary (30-06-16), NUR_MOBILE (29-06-16), riponmax (30-06-16)