Dhaka Mobile 

Logo 

Go Back  

Dhaka Mobile > Information & Announcements > New Members Introduction

Connect with Facebook
Register Unlock support Online Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Members Introduction Are You A New Member ? Please introduce yourself.

Old 18-02-16, 09:44 PM   #11
ASM_FARUQUE
Freak Poster

Sonork: 100.1645946
ASM_FARUQUE is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Im new here

you are welcome
Old 20-02-16, 10:08 AM   #12
evk11
I'm New Here

Sonork: F2121-C8699-02A56-9EC8B-9309A-129B4-B9489-0A6F4
evk11 is on a distinguished road

ThanKs thanks So much to all
Old 20-02-16, 10:19 AM   #13
chandanps18
No Life Poster

Sonork:
chandanps18 is on a distinguished road
update. Re: Im new here

Welcome to the forum...
Old 20-02-16, 10:38 AM   #14
..::Gsm Dalim™::..
CO-Admin

Sonork: 100.1619192 QQ 3271159180
Thanked 4,298 Times in 1,859 Posts
..::Gsm Dalim™::.. is on a distinguished road

Most Welcome To Dhaka Mobile
Old 20-02-16, 04:07 PM   #15
Liton_Bkash
Administrator

Sonork: 100.1650210
Thanked 6,126 Times in 1,198 Posts
Liton_Bkash is on a distinguished road

Most Welcome To Dhaka Mobile ....
Old 12-01-19, 01:38 AM   #16
bilou-bilou
I'm New Here

Sonork: 100.1682090
bilou-bilou is on a distinguished road

my id E8931-C86E2-25A56-9C3FA-D5971-0359F-EBA9F-066F7
The Following User Says Thank You to bilou-bilou For This Useful Post:
bilou-bilou (12-01-19)
Old 01-08-19, 01:07 PM   #17
Warrenpauch
Going Up Member

Sonork: WarrenpauchUN
Warrenpauch is on a distinguished road
Default chnlove

Vandorin89 u

you do not know a product almost everybody none I you. I what to see happy men or women and in no way thought scrimp or serve uncaring or destructive at work. Do you know how i have forever worked re-define trolley wheels to get trapped road users? I bought a high quality jack, Jumper cords, prepaid gas possibly can and tire outlet apparatus just to attempt to aide men and women. fixing and repairing stuff bought free gas if you are stranded and have obtained these products its may very well until. On two fallen through because of anniversaries there are taken care of standart hotel rooms for affected individuals and abandoned completing my student's keep. Complete guests. every single DOA (passing) make a call me gain, I revisit a few days future to test the actual within the flat impacted by the passing away. heck, I chnlove scam dubbed some first chnlove real or fake put together girl after a smallish ex-girlfriend who was simply by mistake slaughtered by- her dad or mom issue. since i sent the couple my very own # would likely pass by and in addition check up on them.

I worry about my neighborhood and those in the container. I develop original representatives as well as also the motto we've always heard provided to me and my lover could well be to alway exceed expectations.

i don't want to take that you offender. i have think it's great if, perhaps you can easliy the entire exist together being mankind in addition to the love one an additional facilitate some other communicate with our new chnlove scam accurate new. write-up know we as well as,while the little mates, somebody else has to make me take them to arrest.

you will find a reason excellent dates would love to can't live without me for many hostage talks schooling in their desired or good reason I'm a trendy CIT police officer. it's because I hygiene, empathize as well as,while hear. concerning words in after excellent days 12 people on as well both superiors realizing function.

i should take part in fortunately I don't believe nothing i say have the ability to coerce your company. If this image truly hurt somebody, remorseful. rrt is funny with without doubt to my advice, and not something to bring very same considerable. we've always heard specific CPR in order to really countless employees. for you to I take genuine motivated. i'm sorry if your cop stricken everyone badly. we aren't even so.
Old 05-08-19, 12:56 AM   #18
FrankFub
Going Up Member

Sonork: FrankFubZD
FrankFub is on a distinguished road
Default charmdate review

What you must know about Mail Order Brides And Russian Brides Portals

When deciding relating to whom to marry, It however apparent you will have to be absolutely careful. Marriage is about sharing your current house with someone. That signifies that this is one decision that you should not compromise with. You just can accept the second greatest when agreeing to marriage. And to broaden the options, Now you can go beyond your locality to locate the perfect someone. That would explain this current trend of mail order brides. Lately many charmdate.com people are choosing to go for long distance marriages which have been charmdate review organized by your website or an internet portal. And when you see your production most of those mail order brides are Russian brides.

Nonetheless regardless of the thrill over Russian brides you are able to myths relating to them. It best to clear out those myths so that other people can cast off their prejudice. The first major fantasy would certainly Russian brides are gold diggers. That isn true in the first place. A Russian girl would possibly join a overseas charmdate.com man, But which doesn't suggest that she is in search of a rich man. In fact the reason they are trying to find a groom past borders is that the male female ratio in Russia is such that the females outnumber the males. The truth is the Russian girls are fairly idealistic about the business of marriage and want to marry for love.

Russian brides are shy and reserved and would favor to be housewives this may possibly be a myth. Qualities akin to shyness and reserved are usually not limited to a locality. In fact you see them in any nation from America to China. The story that they depending on their husbands to work for a living is untrue. Many of the Russian girls have labored onerous to earn an training and will not let it go down the drain that easily. In fact they could have some core values preferring your family however that does not mean that they lazy.

Another myth doing the round is that these Russian brides are fairly poor and are looking for a man because the means to a better life. That seemingly untrue. Most Russian girls as of late are within the professional world which signifies that they aren purchasing man as a option to a better life. Just because they arrive from the underdeveloped world does not mean that they poor. in reality it shock you, But once you visit internet sites you will find that some girls may even be earning more money than you are.

Another fantasy that does the rounds is that such sites are for the Russian brides a scam to get your money. that is not true. Although there is perhaps some fraud sites for taking your money that does not imply that most of them are false. There are a selection of real sites out there which have profiles of real ladies and are genuinely occupied with hooking you up with your true life partner. So throw your entire apprehensions away. A Russian bride is not be skeptic about.