Dhaka Mobile 

Logo 

Go Back  

Dhaka Mobile > GSM Mobile / Tablets Brands -Software Area > Smart Phones & PDA/PALM Organizers > Android OS

Connect with Facebook
Register Unlock support Online Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Android OS Threads Related to Android OS Based Phones Flashing , Unlocking , Applications : HTC Dream , T-Mobile G1 , Google Phone , Era G1 , HTC Magic , HTC Sapphire , T-Mobile myTouch 3G , Docomo HT-03A , HTC Hero , T-Mobile G2 Touch , HTC Desire , HTC Droid Eris , HTC Tattoo , Google Nexus One , HTC Dragon , HTC Passion , Motorola Droid , Motorola Milestone , Samsung I7500 , Samsung I5700

Old 10-08-19, 06:58 AM   #1
ShaneCrazy
Going Up Member

Sonork: ShaneCrazyGF
ShaneCrazy is on a distinguished road
Default shanghai women

Why do Asians only hang out with other Asians

probably not. They will most likely hit on girl they find attractive, Asian or vivid. Obviously several are prejudiced and only date Asians. But Asian guy will broadly speaking hit on any girl they find attractive. It depends on the personality of that person whatever the the culture. It is a fact that some Asian males prefer blondes to dark haired women simply since there is such a contrast between the two and also that the world has seen how many blondes there are in California (that's what they see and hear on TV or in magazines.) I live in Canada and see increasing Asian women streaking their hair in brighter shades of red, And some have even gone so far as to put blonde streaks in their head of hair. it's simply different. Most of the blondes in the Westernized world had it come out of a bottle. usually there are "grubby blondes, "Light brown hair with a blonde" But just a small portion of true, true blondes. Each to their own. = Well im an Asian and i don't really care about race. Most Asians males are silent and shy when near pretty white girls. Im 16 and i yet found an Asian girl absolutely caught my attention. BUT a white girl has but i have a friend who prefers to date Asian girls. Also Most Asian Men and Woman don't really want to date an Asian that's Fresh off the boat because If your Asian and rasied in north America and have parents that werent then you would understand why. But since We Asian men get most of the hated pressure from the media we will not likely get lucky. it just depeneds on the guy. If i white girl liked me i would go for her if its and Asian that was born IN america i would go for her also if she liked me. The MAIN point is White Girls tend to stand out more to Asian men because of looks and attitude. = To the first short review, i have never heard of an Asian man being prejudice towards white women (White women are the most desired), Must be a ethnic thang. It's usually vice versa, Where the female would be prejudiced your male. ( Full response to that question )

Do you mean in Second World War? then, The answer is they created anti westen propoganda, as the majority of countries in Asia were colonies of western powers.

many aims were transparently false, never the less. japan treated the inhabitants of the countries they occupied even worse than the European colonial masters had. It was really just replacing one form of imperialist domination with a worse one which fantastic in the occupied countries quickly appreciated. ( Full cure )

the reason for Asian?

You can be Asian your own ancestors were Asian and your culture becomes Asian. Even if you get surgical treatment to change your face, believe still be Asian. You would be considered Asian by nationality if born in Asia in specific situations. They move to the USA and give birth to sons and daughters. Those children would looked into American but of Asian origin. t. Jayaratne Syria Adel Safar Singapore Lee Hsien Loong Tajikistan Oqil Oqilov Thailand Yingluck Shinawatra Timor Leste Xanana Gusmo Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoan Turkmenistan No pm United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyayev Vietnam Nguyn Tn Dng Yemen Ali Muhammad Mujawar ( Full reaction )

Why are Asian eyelids shaped various way from other races?

though they may seem to, The eyes of chinese language language, Japanese and other Orientals are not small and don't, nor slant; many are, in, Closer to the horizontal compared to those of non Orientals. See the Related Link for much more. ( Full answer )

Is only eating Asian food dangerous?

That depends on a specific item as Asian food. The Asian food that westerners eat in nation's like Australia can go both ways. However there is possibly the the quick take away where literally everything is cooked in oil drained back int he pan flavour added thrown on top if fried rice and served. This would be unhealthy if eaten on a normal schedule. ( Full pick-up )

The SM audition form left me of thebelief that they only accept Asian contestants but i am pretty sure i saw other people try out too at the us auditions. Can I audition if that's not me Asian?

No you cannot, What they mean as soon as said All Asian (nippon Korean etc) irregardless of nationally or race, It is hinting Asian's who are a mixed. They put pressure on their son or daughter the child gets scared/wants to live up to their ideals they study get good grades ( Full cure )

How contrasting or similar is Afro Asian poetry from that of other cultures?

Afro Asian poetry has many disparities from other cultures..

the differences will stem from their own beliefs and inspiration from religion and history. The parallels are the symbolism. A poem often conveys feeling rrdeas and ideas using symbols. This how to impress vietnamese girl component poetry is mad up of similar words and lines that begin in the same word. ( Full way around the problem )

How several different or similar is Afro Asian poetry from other cultures?

Afro Asian poetry has many disparities from other cultures..

right after will stem from their own beliefs and inspiration from religion and history..

The resemblances are the symbolism. A poem often conveys feeling remembrances and ideas using symbols. This portion of poetry is mad up of similar words and lines that begin in the same word.. ( Full alternative ).