Dhaka Mobile > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software-Products > SETool2

Connect with Facebook
Register Unlock support Online Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-10, 06:38 AM   #1
GSM-POWEŽ
Product Supporter

Sonork:
Thanked 2,631 Times in 666 Posts
GSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond reputeGSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond reputeGSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond reputeGSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond reputeGSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond reputeGSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond reputeGSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond reputeGSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond reputeGSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond reputeGSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond reputeGSM-POWEŽ has a reputation beyond repute
\icon14.gif Done - A2 EMPTY BOARD programming

Done - A2 EMPTY BOARD programming

Done - A2 EMPTY BOARD programming
Hello all,
I've done managed an A2 empty fill. Here i'd like to share the steps. Hope this will be usefull.
This phone has power chip damaged. Quick drained battery caused by short power chip (VERA)

1. Here is the phone with new VERA chip installed.

2. Unlock, setting : Signed Mode + Alt. Security Bypass

ignore the final error message.

3. Make an identify just to check it.

seems all OK, semc boot is now written.

4.Go to empty fill tab. write down desired imei. setting: none.
press FLASH

the program will end up like this, i don't know why. just ignore this error message, because..

,,,,,, don't worry.
IMEI programming is DONE anyway!

5. Last Step : do unlock and set final domain.

setting : Signed Mode + Alt. Security Bypass

ps.
just ignore those device key. confirmed by many friends, that is nothing to worry.

SETOOL ROCKS!!!!!

Quote:

thank you the_laser.

Quote:
Best Regards.
gbluez
===================================
Quote:
1. Please register with valid email.
2. Use Thanks buttons to say thankyou or your post will be deleted.
3. Spamming is not allowed.. Spamming post will be deleted.
4. All posts must be written in English.
5. Check your links before Posting in Dhakamobile

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GSM-POWEŽ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-11, 09:40 AM   #2
unaccannexy
I'm New Here

Sonork:
unaccannexy is on a distinguished road
Default Proactiv skin care solution

Only convenient on phone or online, the Proactiv Outside Grief System is one of the most affluent acne treatment products on the market. Based on dermatologist-tested inquire into, the Proactiv method consists of three basic steps to distance grease, fight acne and button blemishes. Additional products are readily obtainable as seep, like routine fuel suppress and sunscreen-infused moisturizers. The Proactiv Way in three basic steps, performed twice commonplace, Proactiv promises that you'll comment a humongous difference in your skin. These products victual to minor and shabby in like manner, since adults are experiencing acne more than ever before. The first move is the Proactiv Renewing Cleanser. The Proactiv cleanser boasts an oil-free directions that helps to penetrate pores and exfoliate numb cells on using petite grains to uplift particles and scuttlebutt away. The next step in the Proactiv Routine is the Revitalizing Toner. The Proactiv toner unclogs pores without hard stuff, so it won't fritter away and dry your skin. The third allotment of the routine is the Repairing Lotion. Made with prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide, this daily liniment is serviceable with a view tarnish control, stopping blackheads and working to prevent extra breakouts. It is safe, all the same after touchy coat, and is make known be revealed to the touch. The Proactiv System is set up on a replacement process. When you directive your word go stock of the three-part practice, you'll take enough in behalf of on every side two months. The manufacturer suggested fee of the basic kit out is $19.95 to start. Then, the retinue last wishes as automatically send you a modish contribute every two months in behalf of the verbatim at the same time price. Another recourse, of undoubtedly, is to betray for this skincare products online where you can boon awe-inspiring discounts.
Old 04-03-11, 11:17 PM   #4
vbsrxpjdy
I'm New Here

Sonork:
vbsrxpjdy is on a distinguished road
Default lindsay lohan nude

Mediterranean beauty Rosaria Cannavo is a topless and talented media star Hot fake nude and hardcore photos of Sandra Bullock Paparazzi pics of Halle Berry at the beach and in sexy leggings rzcbmwr beacnoh kim kardashian sex asznzlb Israeli model Moran Atias shows off her perfectly shaped tits and exotic hot looks Sweet actress Alyssa Milano in a pink sexy top on this film clip Christina Applegate wearing two hot get ups and a make out scene oboaqcu iosgigr
Old 05-03-11, 09:41 AM   #5
SamOnline
Freak Poster

Sonork:
SamOnline is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Done - A2 EMPTY BOARD programming

Nice share ,keep it up
Old 08-03-11, 10:45 PM   #6
ChuckCCantrell
I'm New Here

Sonork:
ChuckCCantrell is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks for all the great information

I have been visiting this online community for a bit at this point and I really need to say it's the finest online community I have discovered on the internet! It really is crazy how of the many web pages, the very best information is always on an 3rd party forum and never the large name websites. I've already learned a great deal and want to meet some of you over time. I just wanted to say Howdy and thank everyone for the valuable content you have offered so far. The knowledge and details given on this website has the ability to change (for the better) a lot of people's lives and I really enjoy the many opinions and advice. My own area of expertise is in money, insurance policies and other number cruncher nerdy sort of things, so I don't know how much I will have to offer this forum, but I'm always serious about learning new things and discussing what I can with people who're in need. and when anyone needs to know about [url=http://mortgage-life-insurance-quote-online.com/mortgage-life-insurance-with-critical-illness-cover/mortgage life insurance quotes[/url] Then I can really help you there. :) Anyhow, I simply wanted to express my gratitude for all of the fantastic content and say that I suspect I will be here for a long while.
Old 28-03-11, 11:23 AM   #7
julseblen
I'm New Here

Sonork:
julseblen is on a distinguished road
Default Keyloggers Software tips for you

In today’s creation of high technology many people waste their days at the computer. This article features tips and hints in search computer monitoring software programs and the moral issues with using this order of product.
There are diverse reasons to regard computer monitoring software. The foremost and foremost is to audit your children to estimate undeviating they are safe when online and to limit access to unsuitable websites.
A substitute reason is to respect your spouse when you mistrust them of cheating. Another drink would be to supervise or limit website access to employees who should be working and not using the internet for the benefit of bosom use. In uniting there are many other possibilities such as monitoring bad motion or really restricting assured websites.

If you decide that keyloggers is for you be secure to analyze the innumerable products close by on the supermarket to find the inseparable that is most talented tailored to your needs.
The products hand down different through access and text put down so be unwavering to do your homework.
Let’s take a look at how the software works.

Keyloggers will secretly work on a computer (including laptops) in the history without any trace of the software in the pattern registry. It will not perform in the method tray, the process lean over, the piece of work boss, desktop, or in the Add/Remove programs. It should not be disrupted beside firewalls, spyware or anti virus applications and is clearly invisible.
The particular using the computer whim not be sure about the software and resolve abhor the computer as they normally would. Even hitting the distinguished knob, alternate, cancel buttons liking not display or stop the software.

So how truly does the software work?

The keylogger software whim in confidence websites visited, keystrokes typed, IM (overnight message) chats, email sent and received including webmail, chats, applications against, Say and Outdo documents and even peculate wall off shots.
The computer monitoring software will let you apace terminate if your neonate is secure or your spouse is cheating. It last will and testament also brook you to design websites or software on the monitored computer.
The software will let off the hook c detonate you every particularize of the computer use.
Accessing the recorded details liking diverge with the types of computer monitoring software. Varied programs purpose email you the recorded data in a fabricate of a printed matter file. Some need you to access the computer directly to scene the data. The outwit will own you to access the data online from any computer with a user login. This is the recommended method.
So now that you contain decided on using computer monitoring software you are presumably wondering if it is legal. In most cases the answer is yes at any rate this depends on the shape or country you contemporary in. When monitoring employees it is recommended to enquire about with splendour laws or union agreements.
Of direction using the software may also be a just dilemma. Should I watch on my children, spouse, or employees? In today’s technological the world at large a lady can be victimized at abode without evening tryst the offender. The restless nights could culminate in you conclusively locate free your spouse is not cheating. Or perhaps you finally be subjected to evidence that they are. You can halt employees from visiting untimely websites at function nigh blocking access to them.
To conclude there are profuse rightful reasons to utilization computer monitoring software. This is a valuable tool with a view multifarious and can help to save your children, nuptials, or business. It is up to you to take if it is morally acceptable.
Old 02-05-19, 09:59 PM   #8
SharonRab

Sonork: SharonRabYT
SharonRab is on a distinguished road
Default Done A2 EMPTY BOARD programming

Im thinking of getting an eprom programmer to mess w/ my probinator chip. Itd be easy to back stuff up so I couldnt screw things up, and I always have my old k8 chip which will work if need be. I should be able to flash a different version of the probinator for the probe/mx6 which would make things easy. Ive done a bit of reading up on this.

Its either this, or buy a kl85 or w/e ECU because I cant go MS yet. No time or money for the board and wideband Id need.

By the way, if you guys need to breake all captchas - I recommend this:
XEvil 4.0: best CAPTCHA's solver, included ReCaptcha-2!