Dhaka Mobile 

Logo 

Go Back  

Dhaka Mobile > GSM Mobile / Tablets Brands -Software Area > Samsung > Trident/AGERE Platform

Connect with Facebook
Register Unlock support Online Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-02-09, 03:11 AM   #1
lahdachedz
Going Up Member

Sonork:
lahdachedz is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down no key work after power on M620

M620 new power on normal but no key work and can't use red button to shatdown phone .
i try to flash operation succed but same problem ( no key work )
phone olways ask for code but i cant enter the code ( no key work)

any edea please .
thank's.
------------------
lahdachedz
Old 09-07-10, 07:54 PM   #2
reynante

Sonork:
reynante is on a distinguished road
Default Re: no key work after power on M620

m620 no display please help,
Old 09-07-10, 07:56 PM   #3
reynante

Sonork:
reynante is on a distinguished road

i replace the ribbon and lcd but still no display, only white screen, please i need the solution,thanks!
Old 18-11-11, 10:29 PM   #4
tialthopl
Banned

Sonork:
tialthopl is on a distinguished road

By Alan Boswell ,louboutin pas cher Nairobi 09 September 2009U.S. special envoy to Sudan Scott Gration returns to the black nation Wednesday for a five daytime visit. Gration heads to Sudan to continue his mediation of North-South negotiations and to travel to the devastated western zone of Darfur. US special envoy to Sudan J. Scott Gration arrives at the Sudanese alien administration for meetings with officials after his arrival in Khartoum,abercrombie paris, Sudan (File)Ambassador Gration will be production his 1st stop in Juba, where he will be mediating debates between representatives of the North's National Congress Party and the South's Sudan People's Liberation Movement. The talks are a continuation of U.S.-facilitated negotiations that have been ongoing since June. Last month the discussions yielded a signed document resolving a number of the remaining squabbles over the implementation of the peace agreement signed in 2005.The U.S. envoy ambition then travel apt Darfur to encounter with representatives of the Darfuri people,abercrombie and fitch paris, including people alive in camps as the internally-displaced, as well as leaders of Darfuri civil society teams. He will likewise talk with the current officer of the mutual United Nations-African Union peacekeeping coerce,moncler sito ufficiale, Rwandan General Patrick Nyambumba.His trip's last destination will be Khartoum, where he plans to meet with the African Union assignment on Darfur headed by former South African premier Thabo Mbeki. The group of former African heads of states is to report its recommendations on resolving the Darfur crisis next week. Speaking to the Sudanese Radio Omdurman during his visit final month,abercrombie, Gration previewed his upcoming task in this month's North-South talks."We have 2 issues where we absence to have further work,moncler, consultation," he said. "And that's on the census and the referendum. And so we will persist working with the NCP [National Congress Party] and the SPLM [Sudan People's Liberation Movement] to approach concert on these remaining issues."The South's independence referendum scheduled for early 2011 was 1 of the gist components of the peace deal which finished the two-decade-long civil war. The legitimacy of the national census results continues to be a point of contention because those numbers are to be accustom in determining constituencies and regional powers in the referenda scheduled for April 2010. The U.S. envoy also forcasted his upcoming conferences in Darfur. "Probably the maximum important piece is giving voice to the civil society," added Gration. "We are working with diaspora leadership,piumini moncler, we are working with mastery in the IDP camps and in the refugee camps, and we are working with additional unions that characterize the people of Darfur, [as well as] the Zaghawa, the Fur,moncler, and additional clans,doudoune moncler, to ensure that everybody has a voice in the process."Gration,louboutin pas cher, a Swahili-speaking former U.S. Air Force common who grew up in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo, was named along U.S. President Barack Obama in March as the special envoy to Sudan.Gration met then-Senator Obama in 2005 and then accompanied the senator during his lofty outline visit to Kenya in 2006. He afterward served as a foreign plan advisor for the Obama presidential war. Related articles***65306; ***36208;***21040;***37324;***38754; ***26149;***22825;***30340;***38634; ***12288;***12288;***20877;***28982;***21518; "It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation," she said in her statement to the AP
Old 19-11-11, 04:31 AM   #5
Annoressevunk
Banned

Sonork: Annoressevunk
Annoressevunk is on a distinguished road
Default Cemaendal

Cemaendal, cheap adipex diet pills Adipex-P has the potential to become habit forming. http://www.2wfmorganclub.com/ - adipex diet pills
Old 19-11-11, 04:35 AM   #6
Annoressevunk
Banned

Default Cemaendal

Cemaendal, phentermine adipex 37.5 mg Individuals that have a history of addiction should notify their doctor of this, if they are prescribed it. http://www.2wfmorganclub.com/ - order adipex without prescription
Old 19-11-11, 04:40 AM   #7
Annoressevunk
Banned

Default Cemaendal

Cemaendal, buy cheap adipex online Adipex-P is not considered a weight loss super drug. http://www.2wfmorganclub.com/ - buy adipex 37.5 online
Old 19-11-11, 04:42 AM   #8
Annoressevunk
Banned

Default Cemaendal

Cemaendal, adipex 37.5 online An open and honest dialogue will provide ones doctor what they need to determine whether or not Adipex-P is an appropriate and safe drug for a particular individual. http://www.2wfmorganclub.com/ - adipex without prescription
Old 19-11-11, 04:44 AM   #9
Annoressevunk
Banned

Default Cemaendal

Cemaendal, phentermine adipex without prescription An open and honest dialogue will provide ones doctor what they need to determine whether or not Adipex-P is an appropriate and safe drug for a particular individual. http://www.2wfmorganclub.com/ - buy adipex without prescription
Old 19-11-11, 04:54 AM   #10
Annoressevunk
Banned

Default Cemaendal

Cemaendal, buy phentermine adipex Individuals that have a history of addiction should notify their doctor of this, if they are prescribed it. http://www.2wfmorganclub.com/ - phentermine adipex 37.5 mg