Dhaka Mobile 

Logo 

Go Back  

Dhaka Mobile > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software-Products > NCK Team products

Connect with Facebook
Register Unlock support Online Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-14, 01:00 PM   #1
..::Mobile Media::..
Administrators

Sonork: 100.1613242
Thanked 9,761 Times in 3,196 Posts
..::Mobile Media::.. is on a distinguished road
update. Important News - Read Here Please NCK Box Users

I know this might make you angry or upset but we have no other choice as development and phones cost are becoming more and more costly even customs charges in our countries to get this phones. We will be forced to charge a support 1 year activation just like in NCK Dongle, that will be quite cheap. $30 for 1 year . If you calculate this is less than 6 unlocks in your repair shop or server . so 6 unlock with in 1 year should be fair for all.

We will add support time limitation to all NCK Boxes as we already do in NCK Dongles:

- All old NCK Boxes that are over 1 year will need to active this support.
- All new NCK Boxes that will be bought after this date 03/08/2014 will get 1 year of support.

If you not active this Support, you will still can use all old softwares and unlock all the models supported until your support ends.
If you activate the 1 Year support, you will can use all new update until your support end.

You can active online the 1 Year support soon.
All resellers will have also access to active the support in real-time, we will post a new Thread with Authorized 1 Year Activation Resellers.

Who need this Activation?

Q. I buy new NCK Dongle OR NCK Box today from reseller, do i need to pay for 1 year activation also?

A. No, new bought NCK Dongle OR NCK Box are already activated with 1 year activation.

Q. I buy NCK Dongle OR NCK Box 2 years ago or 1 year ago, do i need this activation to use previous software versions?

A. No, BUT Server based calculation will only work with new activated version.

Q. I buy NCK Dongle OR NCK Box 2 years ago or 1 year ago, do i need this activation to use future software versions?

A. Yes.

Q. I get the activation msg on screen, do i need this activation to use future software versions?

A. Yes, Unless your NCK Dongle OR NCK Box still have days/months in it then you can always try to update card, if update give ok msg and then your card is ok and still can use the latest version, if NOT then you must buy 1 year Activation.

IF YOU GET THIS MSG THAT YOUR NCK Dongle OR NCK Box NEED ACTIVATION THEN YOU MUST BUY ACTIVATION TO USE NEW VERSIONS.
===================================
Don't forget to press Thanks Button
Read The Rules Careful HERE
Br
GsmJaker