Samsung Update Firmware
Install Stock OTA 4.4.2 KitKat N900TUVUCNB4 Galaxy Note 3 N900T (T-Mobile) Update Firmware
Samsung N900T Update Firmware
Download the original N900TUVUCNB4 Stock Firmware:
Stock OTA Firmware N900TUVUCNB4:
Stock Odin Firmware N900TUVUCNB4:
Download - N900TUVUCNB4 4.4.2 Stock Firmware
other download links -> link-1
Before you proceed prepare these necessary things as follows so you’ll not screwed-up your phone:
- If your phone is currently rooted or runs with custom ROM, including custom recovery and modified kernel and any other unsigned system images. You must have reverted back your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to the official 4.3 N900TUVUBMI7 firmware
, unless or otherwise you’ll only get “Authentication” error or failure upon installation.
- Create a back-up all your personal data, like: Contacts, Messages, Applications, Pictures and Videos, so that you will not lost it just in-case something might went wrong after the update.
- Make sure that your Galaxy Note 3 battery is fully charged to ensure stability and to get rid pf power failure issues while updating.
- Close all softwares, such as KIES suite, Antivirus, firewalls, to prevent the possible conflict.
- Prepare a personal computer or laptop with Windows OS.
Stock Recovery Flashing Procedures:
- Your device must have no root, no custom recoveries for it will not worked with any custom recoveries.
- Ensure that your Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900T) fully runs with official 4.3 firmware so that your phone got the stock recovery this is needed so you can flash the OTA update firmware file. From here your phone can even receive the 4.4.2 update via over-the-air.
- Download the OTA file and then copy it to your SD card. You can rename the OTA update firmware to “update.zip” if you want.
- Reboot your Galaxy Note 3 in recovery mode. Hold down Volume Up+ Home+Power button.
- Once in recovery, scroll down and choose “Apply Update from SD card”. Locate and select the update file then simply hit install.
- Wait ’til the flashing finishes, it reboots a couple of times.
Odin Flashing Procedures:
Odin downloader - Odin3_v3.09
USB Driver - Drivers are here
1) Extract the downloaded firmware or stock ROM. Use winzip, 7zip,winrar or any decompressing program you have in your computer.
2) Run Odin3_v3.09 flasher program.
3) Just click on the PDA button then select and load the binary image.
‘N900TUVUCNB4 _N900TTMBCNB4_N900TUVUCNB4 _Home.tar.md5′
DO NOT check ‘Re-Partition’ option.
leave these checked: Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check-boxes.
4) Reboot the Galaxy Note 3 into Download Mode: Turn it Off first. Now Press and hold the Volume Down, HOME and Power ON button at the same time). You will then presented into a “Warning Message” screen, just press the Volume Up to continue. Once the Android robot and a “Downloading” message appears.
5) Connect USB data cable to Phone. The ID:COM box will highlight and turn to a bluish color when the phone is properly connected and already recognized with Odin.
6) Tick the ‘START’ button when all is set and ready to begin flashing.
7) DO NOT Interrupt, touch nor do anything when the phone is already in flashing progress mode. You’ll messed up the phone if you accidentally interfere the installation. Wait until a word “PASS” appears on the left side of the Odin screen, it is an indication that the installation successfully completes. (If you get failed errors, check the USB connection condition, repeat the whole process)
8.Wait until the phone completely reboots, then unplug it from PC.
Do factory reset again after flashing.
This is only optional just in-case you’ll experience bootloops and lag issues after flashing.
Press and hold Volume Up+ Home+Power button, then select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset, to gain a fresh firmware installed.